Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Oh dear

I told you yesterday my morning ritual. Well today it went a little different. I overslept myself. Oh dear. So I had to hurry! Normally I get up at about 8:30 am. Today I woke up at 8:55 am.. And at 9:05 I had to go.. So I really had to hurry haha. And it got worse. I didn't know what to wear! Thank god I had something lying on my chair. My skirt and a blouse. I picked out a waistbelt and shoes to go with the rest of my outfit and I was ready to go. But when I had everything on, I felt a little English. Maybe because it's the combination of the blouse and skirt together. A bit modern English or something like that haha. I like it, so it's okay.



Blouse, Designers Remix
Skirt, Fornarina
White dress underneath, Hunkemöller
Waistbelt, vintage
Tights, H&M
Schoes, Invito
Bag, ..?
Coat, Gsus

2 comments:

Imelda said...

Erg leuke outfit!
Ik vind je rok echt super!

Anonymous said...

love that outfit <3