Sunday, May 4, 2008

What do you mean cute?

Me and Evi

I was in Halle today, by a good friend of mine Evi. It was really fun. Halle is a little village near Germany. It's so cute! To bad I didn't took some pics. But we went to Doetinchem, that's a city near Halle. A friend of Evi said that it was buy sunday. So the stores were open. Not. And the mother of Evi brought us. So we were kinda stranded out there. While we were walking around there, we wanted a icecream, because it was so warm today! About 23 degrees celcius. So I got a an icecream with the flavours: strawberry, mango, pineapple and vanilla with pieces of chocolate in it. It was tasty. So after eating our icecream, we walked further around. Some guys we didn't know said hi to us. We said hi back and looked at each other and thought 'what an idiots'. So we walked further, to Evi's work, she works at an ice-cream parlour and we got another icecream. But is was to much, so we trough it away after a few bites. Then we walked further, yes again, called evi's mom to ask if she could pick us up and we waited for about 20 minutes. But in those 20 minutes there were other guys bothering us. They wanted my IM-adres and wanted to kiss me. And I was like "Go away! Leave us alone". So I wasn't nice to them, I was more bitchie. Finally we were at Evi's home and we watched Funnyface with Audrey Hepburn. I just love love love that movie! But okay, after this story I will post some outfit shots of what I wore today.
Cardigan: Indian Rose
Shirt: American Vintage
Skirt: Fornarina
Sunglasses: Invito
Necklaces: Can't remember
Flats: H&M

1 comment:

goudlokje said...

aah, die rok is zoooo mooi!