Saturday, May 10, 2008

Out for dinner

My dad just told we're going out for diner. And we have to be there at 7 pm. And now it's 6:15 pm. So I have a little problem, because I really have to wash my hair, it looks like a HUGE mess. Well I'm going to shower quikly! Hopefully I'll manage to be on time.. Oh dear, what do I have to wear?! Hmm.. Definatly my new Prada's. I just adore them. But okay, what am I going to wear for the rest? I think my skirt,waistbelt and my black shirt. And not to forget my necklaces.

Okay, I think I know the outfit. I'm also going to make some pictures of my new Prada's. And just look at the shoebox! Isn't it gorgeous? Al those drawings. I'm almost more in love with the shoebox than with the shoes haha.





Shirt, American Vintage
Waistbelt, vintage
Medaillon necklace, gift from my dad
Grape necklace, was from my grandmother
Skirt, Fornarina
Shoes, Prada

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geweldige outfit! Een tip: ik zou de foto's verkleinen, het laden takes forever. ;-)
Erg leuke blog trouwens!

Groetjes,
Yasmine

Sam said...

Dankje ^^ En ja, had het al gemerkt dat het laden eeuwen duurt. Maar ik ben vaak te lui om ze te verkleinen haha. Heb er nooit zin, maar ik zal het toch maar is moeten gaan doen