Friday, May 2, 2008

Today's outfit

It's saterday and it's suprisenly warm outside, at least it's warm in compare to the past week. And I'm going to the hairdresser! With this weather.. That doens't make sense. At least, not to me. I'm suposed to sit outside in the garden with my book, waiting for my two new vintage dresses, that will be delivered today. And I just really want them! Yes, I'm a really unpatient person haha. But now I'm losing my point. So, it's warm today and I'm going to the hairdresser. And I think I will be sitting there for like three houres. Yes, that's long. But colouring your hair, takes a lot of time. But I can't decide which colour I want! Brown.. Or White.. Or my own colour again. I think I'm going to ask my hairdresser what will be the best choice. So now I have to decide what to wear. Wow, what a choices do I have to make today! Haha. Which hair colour and what to wear.. How shallow. Okay, now I'm thinking. I think I know what to wear.

Cardigan, H&M
Dress, vintage
Waistbelt, Blue Vintage
Jeans, Fornarina
Strappy sandals, Marc by Marc Jacobs

No comments: