Thursday, May 29, 2008

Because you've had a bad day

Oh I certainly had a bad day. It started when I had to go to work. I was riding on my bike when it started to rain. Meaning.. Bad hair day. I already had that, but this made it a lot worse. My train was delayed, so I really had to walk fast to get in time at work. In the meanwhile I was walking the busses were in strike. So they all honk the horn at the same time! You really don't want to know how much noise that makes. A lot. At the time I arrived at work, my collega was to late. I had to wait outside, in the rain. And that was only the beginning of my day. I know, I sound like a nag, it's just I really didn't had my day. But that happens to everyone ones in a while. So now I'm going to take a warm shower and after that I'm going to make a cup of tea. Good idea? I think so haha.

And this is a blog about my outfits and fashion, but also a little bit about my life. So I'm just telling how I experience everything. I really don't want to be a nag. So sorry for the people who are having it worse.



Oh please, don't mind the hair.
It still looks worse because of the rain.
Dress, self custimezed vintage
Waistbelt, vintage
Darkblue tights, H&M
Ankleboots, Hugo Boss

6 comments:

may said...

I'm having a bad week

Sam said...

Oh that just sucks.. I'm sorry about that. I hope it soon gets better for you!

Angie hearts said...

The boots goes so well with the dress, great look!

Cammila said...

Thank you for the sweet comment! You have a great style yourself. I'm sorry that you had a rotten day, but at least you looked awesome. Those shoes are excellent!

Imelda said...

Het is echt niet leuk wanneer je zo een dag hebt, hopelijk gaat vandaag alles beter. Je mag zoiets zeker op je blog zetten, het is jouw blog dus je doet wat je wil :)

Erg leuke outfit.
Nog steeds jaloers op je Hugo Boss schoenen. Ik niet dat ik ze dan nog ergens ga vinden als je ze al zolang hebt. Ik ben er vorige week bijna heel Belgiƫ voor rond gereden en ik heb ze nog steeds niet.

Anonymous said...

Love the dress!
And I don't mind about your life-experiences. I like to read it, actually.