Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Oranges and cherry's

Another warm day today! I'm not sure if I'm happy with that. I supposed to go to Amsterdam tomorrow, but now it's to warm for that. I mean, I'm not going to shop with 30 degrees celcius. To bad though, but what can you do about it. And a day in the garden isn't to bad, right?

But I went to the boyfriend today. We watched Tristan & Isolde. I just love that movie, it's so pretty. The movie is about an affaire between Tristan & Isolde, because they can't be together. Isolde must marry an other man, to stop the war between Ireland and Great Brittain. I really recommend that movie. For the rest of the day I sat in the garden reading my book.






Dress with little oranges on it, Very Chery
Cherry necklace, Ilovevintage
Waistbelt, vintage
Wedges, from the mother

3 comments:

Wendy said...

The t-straps shoes are in the perfect neutral tone, fit for all kinds of outfits.

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

wow..love the shoes!it is classic.

Me said...

I love/love/love that dress! It's soooo cute--the perfect summer dress!