Monday, November 2, 2009

Chloé

These are going to be mine soon!^^ Though when I do get them I still have to wait till Christmas before I can actually wear them. How do you mean I need to test my patience?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Edit:
They're mine now!!^^ Just picked them up at Amsterdam at the PC Hooftstraat. I hate that street though. It's all about checking out people and making sure you are being checked by people. Plus when you don't look rich the most of the stores will treat you like crap. Just like the store where I went to get the shoes. But that will not ruin my happiness or my Chloé wedges! Man, I'm so happy with them! Though I still need to wait 2 months... It's a hard task, but I can do it.

16 comments:

Cristina Lopez Pancorbo said...

Is it going to be you Xmas present?? Lucky you! I LOVE'em! :)

http://numen-atit.blogspot.com/

Lisa said...

wow.. ik ben jaloers haha. mijn duurste schoenen waren 50 euro xD

Liset said...

Prachtig! Chloe heeft zulke mooie schoenen, geweldig

Dodo said...

Past echt bij jou! Van vooren vind ik vooral erg mooi bij deze!

Georgias Blog said...

AMAZING!!!

un kiss

Anonymous said...

Deze zijn zo verschrikkelijk mooi! Chloé heeft precies altijd de mooiste schoenen.

Sadie's Wardrobe said...

D: I am incredibly jealous!! Those are absolutely gorgeous!
Lucky you :)
xxx

Kate said...

Oooh, all the way until Christmas? Evil! But you can do it.

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

ze zijn prachtig!

les métamorphoses d'Alice said...

je suis trop jalouse! elles sont trop belle , je voulais les acheter mais elles sont sold out en france

Liset said...

Waar heb je ze gehaald? Bij Shoebaloo?

J'adore Vogue said...

Wauw, ze zijn zoo mooi!

Marlein said...

oh wow I've looked at them many times online but they're too expensive...then Jane (from Sea of Shoes) designed a pair that look just like them for Urban Outfitters USA but they don't ship to Europe so I can't get those either! Very frustrating! Anyway, congrats on the fabulous Christmas presant! Very good choice indeed :)

xxx

Anonymous said...

Balen dat je moet wachten ... maar ze zijn het zeer zeker waard!

Bedankt voor je lieve comment!

Anniek said...

oelala, ik ben nog jaloerser dan eerst op je schoenencollectie!

Sarahx said...

dankje voor je reactie (:
en deze schoenen van Cloé zijn echt perfect
maar bijna alles van Cloé is perfect!