Saturday, November 28, 2009

My old room

These photo's are all posted through each other. There always changed a little thing in my room.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(please don't mind me on the photo x] That was on my 17th birthday while I was playing with a big balloon)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(there was a bunny I made on the wall in the summer of 2007)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And the last most horrible ones
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I wasn't so neat as I am now.

13 comments:

Marie said...

Wow, I think you have three times as many clothes as me, haha :P And so many shoes!

julie@sweetheartdarlin.com said...

lucky girl!

Little Bow Prep said...

Cool post!

Christina said...

You have so many beautiful clothes! I probably have about 1/10 of what you have.

TrousersShoesandSkirts said...

Haha, I've got right the same wallpaper in my room. =)
weheartnewyork.blogspot.com

Rain said...

It's always fun to peek in someone's bedroom! I love your weardrobe!

x

Isabelle said...

you see, this is the size of the closet I need. I tell this to people and they think I'm strange but I'm glad to see it's not too far fetched.

Roxanne van de Zanden said...

wow
I love your stuff..
XOXO
ItsMeRoxy

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

OMG you have lots of clothing!

The High Heel Times said...

OMG the amount of shoes always amazes me! :)

Anonymous said...

Je hebt echt een enorme hoeveelheid aan mooi spullen!

Leuk om te zien hoe je kamer er vroeger uit zag!

Anonymous said...

Oh my God!!!!!!
wowwwww I love your room and your wardrobe!! hehe You have so many shoes!! I love them and all the colours! perfect!

mycherrygum.blogspot.com

enterrement de vie de jeune fille said...

Tu as une collection de chaussures somptueuses

Bravo and happy new year

Karine