Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Christmas and other stuff

Long post again. It include a lot of photo's. Outfit shots, my new Viktor & Rolf booties, some new clothes, my dream shoes and that's about it.

This outfit is from last week when it was dry for a moment. It rained a lot last week and it did again today. I hardly have the chance to make some decent shots. It's already dark when I get home from school. It's almost depressing. Though it has something cosy in the weekends. I really like the winter, but I don't like it when it's so dark early. And at moments like this we have to stay positive. Yes, the darkness is depressing, but I do adore Christmas. The decorations in the city's, the annoying but oh so addictive Christmas songs, the Christmas movies (especially the movie Santaclaus!), hot chocolate and not to forget one of the most important things of Christmas, the tree! Oh, yes, the family too. My family and Christmas... Don't get me started on that. But I have the feeling that this Christmas will be one of the best ones ever. Why is that? Because boyfriend will be there! And the day after second Christmas day, boyfriend and me are going to Amsterdam to shop till we drop. And he likes it! I'm such a lucky girl that I have him.

But now the outfit! With the new Viktor & Rolf booties! I wasn't really into dressing up, so I kept it comfortable with my shirt and skirt.(don't mind the hair, this is me having a bad hair day)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fornarina coat
H&M shirt
Evi skirt
Dahlia watchnecklace
Thrifted bow
Viktor & Rolf booties

Now some of my latest purchases! Some older than others.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Pants from Vero Moda
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Fake fur vest from Esprit
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Another vest from Only (can't remember the last thing I got from the Only. That must have been years ago).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shirt with sheer sleeves from Dept.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This fake fur jacket from Vila
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And this lace shirt also from Vila, though I've posted it already

Now about my dream shoes! Ever since I saw them I wanted them right away. Though I still need to wait till March till they hit the stores. That must be enough time to save some money.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
These Miu Miu booties!

That was it for today. Sorry for all the photo's, but I still needed to share these things! Next time I will show some photo's of my old room. It changed so much this year!

27 comments:

Dodo said...

Die V&R schoenen zijn echt heel heel mooi!

Helen said...

oh that stripy jumper and pink skirt look so good together!

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

omg, die laatste schoenen! en zachtroze staat je heel mooi :)
xx

SISTERS AND DRESSES said...

Lovely look, and wonderful booties!!

B*

Cammila said...

I really like those Viktor & Rolf boots -- the ruched ankle makes them very flattering. :)

Unknown said...

geweldige post weer !
Die jas op de eerste foto's is echt prachtig, staat je heel mooi !!!

Liset said...

Wat een mooie jas heb je! ook erg leuke booties

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Love the Fornarina Jacket it is really pretty!

Evos said...

Naaais Samos!
als jij die miu miu schoen hebt dan moet je ze wel achter slot en grendel zetten als ik langskom, hmkay?
Wij gingen het weekend voor kerstmis toch weer afspreken he, zoals de traditie luidt? Ik neem wel Ice Age 3 uit als die nu eindelijk eens op dvd is.

KUS!

Anonymous said...

Ik ben gek op roze!

Geweldige schoenen!!

PUNKIE said...

you blog is amazing!! I totally adore your style. I will follow you.

daisychain said...

those booties are incredible

Anonymous said...

Your coat is sooo pretty! :) I like it!

Blauwe sokken said...

Wów, die jas en die Miu Miu booties zijn GEWÉLDIG! :)

L'armadio del delitto said...

Love your coat! And the pink skirt is so nice!

Cristina Lopez Pancorbo said...

I cannot stop wanting your V&R booties!!! LOVE THEM! :)

Cris at:
numen-atit.blogspot.com

jennifer Jacobs said...

Mooie schoenen & jas!

elena-lu said...

i love christmas lights and decorations! oh i cant wait to see your room photos!

Joyce said...

inspi!
http://sayang-j.blogspot.com/

Ilse said...

wowow, je V&R's zijn super! waar haal je het geld vandaan, haha! je combineert ze leuk, nice skirt!

Liset said...

Ik heb je een award gegeven op mijn blog!

Nessie McInness said...

i'm so jealous of all your coats, you seem to find great ones all the time!

The High Heel Times said...

Don't be sorry about the photos, they are one of the reasons I return to your blog! Thank you for sharing them, adorable pieces!

delina said...

wauw je ziet er geweldig weer uit, zeker je 2e outfit die jurk echt prachtig! en ook super gecombineerd! x

Moomby said...

the polka dot coat is amazing! i love that you paired it with the contrasting stripes!

chelsea said...

What an amazing polka dotted coat! I love it!

Joanne said...

Haha ik zag je in utrecht, herkende je aan je jas.