Saturday, November 28, 2009

Uh-oh, there's a monster in my bed

Argh, I'm sorry for the lack of posts past week. Due to a ton of schoolwork and no day light when I get home after school I just don't have the opportunity to make photo's. Plus last week has been a week from hell. It included a lot of emotional horror. Believe me, a class full of girls doesn't do you good. If you don't get tired of all the work you have to do for school, you get tired from all the gossip, girlfights and other childish things. This week I was the person who was the black sheep. I hate girls in general. Not all of course. Not the girls who thinks like a guy. Not literally, but more that they don't make a problem out of every little thing. That when you do something that they don't like, they just say it to you without making a fight. The kind of girl that Evi is. She thinks like a guy (not always, but what girl does?) and she has the humour of a guy. That's what I like so much about her (plus she's absolutely crazy)! I'm the same in most cases. Here's a little example (got this example from a blog, but can't remember which one!) how girls and boys think:

Do you want a beer?
Girl: Hmm... Should I do that? It has so many calories in it and I wanted to lose weight. And wine is better. Especially red wine, that doesn't have so many calories! Though the alcohol isn't good for me!
Boy: Sure!

See the difference? I would react like the boy. Yes or no. It's that easy.
But I'm not saying that every girl is bad and that I don't like them. I just don't like the kind of girls who are always bitchy without a reason (or the ones who are ignoring you because they think you said something wrong). And my class is full of those kind of girls.

But now something different! I got new boots today! They're from See by Chloé. I really wanted black suede knee-high boots, but couldn't find pretty ones. They all had a huge heel or pointy nose or they just weren't from suede. Until I found these today and I fell in love. And last sunday I told about some other purchases last! So here they are. First the boots!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Here's the rest
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
All from the H&M! And the skirt isn't so green as it may seem.

And here's an old outfit that I wore several weeks ago, but forgot about. Hopefully you won't mind since I don't have a new outfit to show. Going to try to make some good shots tomorrow! Please don't let it rain...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Can't remember where's the jacket from (already more than 3 years old)
Dahlia playsuit
The necklace was a gift from my dad
Miu Miu pumps (they always get a lot of stares)

Hope everyone had a nice Saturday!

25 comments:

Dodo said...

De Zara en Topshop hadden suede over the knee laarzen, maar die zal je vast al gezien hebben :)
Love the studs on your shoes, adds wat extra's aangezien bijna alle laarzen gewoon zwart zijn. :)

En meiden kunnen zulke erge wezens zijn. Trust me, I know. En dan ga ik met jongens om, blijkt daar ook een deel verwijft te zijn ×_×. Alsof mensen niet een keertje normaal kunnen denken maar meteen achterbaks ikke-ikke-ikke.

En ik zag je schoenen en dacht: nee, zijn dat Mia Miu pumps die Sea of Shoes (geloof ik ook heeft), nee? Jaa? jaa! Nice! Ik vind de lagere versie in caramel kleuren echt enorm mooi <3

Fashion Insanity said...

I absolutely L-O-V-E your Miu Miu pumps, they're so gorgeous !!

Dodo said...

Mensen vinden die je kan blijven vertrouwen zijn er echt weinig naar mijn gevoel. Dan lijkt alles heel goed te zitten en dan gaat het fout op een klein, kinderachtig iets.
Soms snap ik mensen echt niet xD

Ik vond de laarzen bij de Zara ook wel een erg dunne hak hebben (en ze waren €150,- dus mijn voorkeur gaat uit naar die van de Topshop (die geloof ik 120 pond zijn).
En die andere Miu Miu schoenen zijn ook zoooo mooi <3 De kleuren zijn echt zo perfect! Wou dat ik eens kon sparen voor een echt paar zoals die :3

Little Bow Prep said...

Super cute outfit! I like the green skirt and the knit sweater!

Christina said...

I'm sending you positive vibes! There will always be bitchy girls everywhere you go, but hold your head up high and don't sink to their level!

And those are some gorgeous boots! What is that first item in your list of purchases, the gray with the pink print? It's pretty! Are they tights?

daisychain said...

I love everything!

pommelien.x said...

i've that skirt too
haha
lovely

Fashionisaparty.com (Suz) said...

echt hele mooi nieuwe aanwinsten allemaal :)

en ik snap wat je bedoelt, ik haat ook groepen met alleen maar meisjes, daar komt altijd gezeur van. maar ik denk toch wel dat ik denk als een meisje xd.
xx

Anonymous said...

Ik ben verliefd op je dekbedovertrek!

Liset said...

Ik vind je miu miu pumps echt prachtig!

Tessa said...

echt superleuke dingen heb je gekocht sam! die laarzen zijn heel mooi!
xx

Isabelle said...

I ADORE the shoes! They're so girly and fun

Anonymous said...

Like the cardigan! ;)

Fashion Nicotine said...

Oeh die laarzen zijn heel mooi!! En dat bolletjesvest heb ik ook =D
Schattige rok & pumps!

Ilse said...

heey meid! pfff ik moet echt even updaten, te lang niet meer geweest op je blog haha! wat een geweldige aankopen weer, de Chloe boots?! jaloezie heeeerst haha! nee ze staan je super! hou ook van je H&M stuff, bolletjesvest!
soms zijn meisjes inderdaad echt vervelend. ik ben vorige week gestopt met mijn studie.. de grootste reden was natuurlijk dat ik er 3x niks aan vond, maar het was ook heel naar dat er over me werd geroddeld.. door meisjes. maar er zijn genoeg aardige meisjes op de wereld hoor! :D

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Like the cute polka dot top!!

jennifer Jacobs said...

Je laarzen zijn echt leuk! De studs maken het echt af!

Zou je me toevallig willen laten weten waar je je sprei/dekbed overtrek vandaan hebt ? want die is echt heel leuk!

The High Heel Times said...

Lovely lovely all the way, nice new items!
No wonder your pumps get a lot of stares, they are magnificent!

Alecca Rox said...

happy new...boots;) they are lovely but...I just can't get over those Miu Miu pumps! Enjoy wearing them (all;))

Imogen said...

Your outfit is just divine. I love everything but especially your shoes. They are so perfect.

Imelda said...

Leuke aankopen! Ik ga donderdag ook nog eens shoppen en ik heb er al zin in :)

Ik ben echt fan van die playsuit, wat een schattige knoopjes!

Veronica said...

best.pumps.ever.period.

Anonymous said...

Dat jurkje is enorm lief! En logisch dat iedereen naar die schoenen kijkt: ze zijn echt heel mooi!

Trek je niks aan van die gemene meisjes. Zij zijn jouw positieve energie niet waard ;)

Siel said...

jammer dat je je laarzen niet goed kunt zien! ze lijken me prachtig

Raquel said...

you look stunning!
and nice buys.
x